November 2011 Moms
Options

suggestions?

I want to get more into making my LO his food.  So far I have fed him Jar food like:

Squash, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots and regular fruits; it's getting boring.

I want to venture out but have no idea where to start... What are some of the foods you are making for your LO? Things like Mac and Cheese? Mash Potatoes??? Pleae give me your suggestions.  

TIA

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: suggestions?

• Options

imageCmmo14:
    Hi Tia, we make LO pankakes, toast with mashed banana, lentil soup, rice and beans, chicken curry (with the drumstick so that he can self feed), meatballs and pasta... it's messy but he loves it!

Great! Thank you!

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My little guy *loves* beans! (I cut the bigger ones in half though). He also loves whole green beans. I've started giving him shredded chicken, ground meat, and pieces of meatballs too but the response has been pretty Meh.

Oh and hummus. After a few tries he now loves if you stick a big blob of hummus in front of him.

Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"