Two Under 2
Options

question about BJCM

I have tried looking through some of the older threads but have not found this question yet...I am leaning towards the citi mini double for the stroller but wanted to know if anyone had the bassinet attachment for it. Did you like it? Was it really too small? I'm not completly sold on the car seat attachmnet because the seat I'm planning on using rarely fits on any of the addaptors (safety 1st air onbard 35). I'm living overseas right now and have yet to find a store that carries it so I can see it in person.

TIA if you have any experience with this on have seen it in person.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: question about BJCM

• Options
    I normally post on my original month board but thought I could help you out. We just got the BJCM GT double and so far I love it. We did not do the car seat attachment as the one for our seat doesn't work on that stroller. We were going to get the bassinet, but then I read a review of the stroller online and that person used an infant support pillow in the regular seat. I liked the idea of a $12 solution instead of a $175 dollar attachment and it's working out just fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the BJCM single and double, so I've used it with two newborns so far. I didn't even know there was a bassinet option. We have a car seat adapter for our single (Graco car seat) and we like it, but we never got one for a double.   This partially had to do with the seasons my children were born in (first was winter and I wanted to keep him in his seat, second was spring and she would have been hot in her seat anyway). The seat reclines flat and we just used something around DD's head. It's a great stroller!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"