Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

DS input on birthday party theme

DS will be three next month. We had been discussing a theme for his birthday party and he decided on a golf party. Today I finalized the invitations and ordered them. He has been talking about his golf cake for a couple of weeks. Today, DH informed me that he was talking with DS about his birthday and he said he wanted a Thomas and Friends cake. So, what would you do? Keep the invites golf but do a Thomas cake (my sister is making the cake so I don't have to worry about changing an order with a bakery or anything)? Do new invitations with Thomas? Not worry about it and keep the golf theme?

Re: DS input on birthday party theme

• Options
    I'd keep the golf theme, and just get a small Thomas cupcake or get him a Thomas balloon or card.  Three year olds are so fickle, I wouldn't change the whole theme. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think kids get 'themes' really so I don't see a big deal with a golf party & a Thomas cake.  The only ones who might notice would be parents & even if they did, I would think they'd just think you wanted to do a golf party & DS really likes Thomas, no biggie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"