Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Returning something to Target when receipt is more than 90 days old

Their return policy doesn't say what happens if you bought the item more than 90 days ago.  Do they just not let you return or exchange the item?

Re: Returning something to Target when receipt is more than 90 days old

• Options
    they won't accept it.
  • Options

They have THE worst return policy.  They write down your license number if you try to take something back without a receipt so that they can make sure that you only do that twice, and then after that they won't take things without receipts anymore.  At least that's what my local Target did for me. 

I'm not sure what happens if you do have your receipt but it's after 90 days.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think they just won't take it at all.  Our the projection stopped working on our Homedics lullaby machine about 95 days after I bought it.  Needless to say I was pretty upset that I couldn't exchange it.
    DD#1 4/3/2008 TTC in 2012
  • Options

They won't return it. No store credit. Nothing. If it's under $25 they'll let you return those twice each year but that's it.

I love love love target but won't ask for Christmas gifts from there because of the return policy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I returned something with a receipt at my Target after 90 days.  They did take it back, but it counted as one of my two returns w/o a receipt for that year. 

• Options
    It is crazy how stringent they are with returns there! 
  • Options
    I have returned with receipt after 90 days but they will only offer sale price if the item has been clearenced. I HATE Target's return policy. They have made some changes to Wedding/Baby registry returns, since their cashiers suck at taking items off registries.
  • Options

imageMandC17:
    I think they just won't take it at all.  Our the projection stopped working on our Homedics lullaby machine about 95 days after I bought it.  Needless to say I was pretty upset that I couldn't exchange it.

I would have bought a new one and returned the broken one as defective.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"