Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What crib mattress are you getting for your baby?

I bought the sealy ortho rest crib/toddler mattress, but am not sure if I should get something else. Would love to hear what other moms are getting.
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What crib mattress are you getting for your baby?

• Options
    We've had the Colgate Classica I since DD was born - she has slept on it every night we've been home since she was 4 weeks old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sealy soy bean, good price, good reviews, good fit in our crib.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams because it had such excellent reviews. It seems fine, although not as nice as the mattress we had for her mini-crib (that mattress actually had coils in it.) The mini crib mattress was made by Crescent .

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAKB090609:

We got this one. Sometimes Amazon will have them on sale.

• Options
    I got the Colgate Classica II at Buy Buy Baby. I used a 20% off coupon, so it ended up being $120. Not too bad. They get really good reviews. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Naturepedic!  I believe we got he 150 model.
    Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Colgate EcoClassica III...super light for sheet changing and got it on sale at Amazon:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

We got this one from Target. https://www.target.com/p/comfortsafe-cotton-ultra-crib-mattress/-/A-13260367

We put the crib together and I wanted something I could pick up somewhere so I could put the bedding on.  I liked that it is reversible for infant and toddler.

• Options

imageCrazyToast:
    We've had the Colgate Classica I since DD was born - she has slept on it every night we've been home since she was 4 weeks old.

exactly this, except he didn't move to his crib until 10 weeks. it's a great mattress. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I have and highly reccomd naturepedic. I've done a ton of research and they are super safe and very high quality.
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAKB090609:

This. 

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    aeh72aeh72 member
    We got the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer foam mattress.  I love it. It's very firm (it has an Extra firmness side for infants and a less firm (but still firm) side when they are older).  DS sleeps great on it. And best of all, it is so lightweight, which makes it very easy for sheet changing.
  • Options
    The Naturepedic Lightweight 2 stage classic. I figure if LO is spending a lot of time on his mattress (hopefully), I'm okay splurging on it. Although I think DH's parents will be buying it for us, actually.

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options

We got the Nook Pebble Lite.  We like the fact that you can flip the all natural infant mattress over for a toddler mattress when the time comes. 

https://www.nooksleep.com/products-6-pebble-lite.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"