Colorado Babies
Options

Littleton, CO - OB/GYN Recommendations

Hi ya'll!!  DH & I JUST found out we are pregnant with our first baby!!! :)  We just moved here from the south and I don't want to spill the beans to our friends that we are pregnant as our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. :/  So I need recommendations for the best OB/GYN in the area.

Thanks so much in advance!!

~Anna

~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

Re: Littleton, CO - OB/GYN Recommendations

• Options

Hi! I used to live in Littleton and I grew up there. I drove up to my OBGYN in Arvada. If you don't mind driving and the fact that he's male, his name is Dr. Saunders. He is absolutely amazing! He detected my mom's ovarian cysts before they became an issue. Hope this helps!

-Sarah

• Options
    If you don't mind a male doctor, Littleton OB/GYN Associates is great.  They have 2 male doctors and 2 female Nurse Practitioners.  I have been a patient there for over 10 years.  In addition to the providers I am also impressed by their support staff/nurses/MAs/receptionists.  Many of them have worked there atleast as long as I have been a patient and I think that says A LOT about the practice. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback stout and kdinco!  We have decided to go with Littleton OB/GYN.  They (Nurse Practioner and front desk) have been outstanding so far and I'm looking forward to meeting with the doctor at our next appointment on September 18th.  It's good to hear such positive feedback for them.
    ~Anna BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"