January 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY: Olympic Style!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: GTKY: Olympic Style!

• Options

Summer

Swimming and gymnastics

Ummm...not sure. I don't really watch the non-mainstream sports. If tennis counts as non-mainstream though, that's my vote.

Sadly, I don't play any sports. Lol.

Favorite moment was in Beijing when the US Men's swim team won the 4x100 relay, just edging out France for the gold. Jason Lezak's anchor leg was a nail biter!

Hottest Olympian: Ryan Lochte 

• Options

Winter or summer Olympics? Summer

Favorite Olympic sport to watch? Gymnastics

Favorite non-"mainstream" olympic sport to watch? Curling...it's intriguing! I also enjoy the ski-jump.

Favorite Olympic sport to play?  Volleyball

Favorite Olympic moment? I have two, both gymnastics:  1. When Kerri Strug sprained her ankle on the vault and did it anyway...and the US wond gold in '96!  2. When Paul Hamm rallied back from a disastrous vault to win the all-around gold.

Which Olympian is the hottest?  Ryan Lochte?  He's the only good-looking male that I even know of because he's on the news so much. I'm sure there's more out there!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Winter or summer Olympics? Summer

Favorite Olympic sport to watch? Men's swimming or Gymnastics

Favorite non-"mainstream" olympic sport to watch? None...I pretty much like the mainstream sports

Favorite Olympic sport to play?  Volleyball

Favorite Olympic moment? Michael Phelps in 2008

Which Olympian is the hottest?  Ryan Lochte, the man looks good in and out of the pool.

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"