Single Parents
Options

Child Support?!

Okay, so my little girl is a week and some days old and her dad hasn't called or even come to see her. People are telling me to put him on child support,mind you he doesn't work. My initial thoughts are to just take care of my baby, and just not worry about it. I live in a small area that does little to nothing with these type of situations. I really don't believe in making someone pay for a child they helped to make. So, what do you guys think?

Re: Child Support?!

• Options

imagePashTY:
    Okay, so my little girl is a week and some days old and her dad hasn't called or even come to see her. People are telling me to put him on child support,mind you he doesn't work. My initial thoughts are to just take care of my baby, and just not worry about it. I live in a small area that does little to nothing with these type of situations. I really don't believe in making someone pay for a child they helped to make. So, what do you guys think?

O.o  Um why?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

UMM you DONT believe in a man paying child support for his own child??? makes no sense

Anywayyyys  Go ahead and file, if hes not working now you will get a lower amount a week.  Down the road he could get a job and you amount will be modified.  Your child deserves child support

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MUD, anyone?
  • Options

imageFyreFlyeRush:
    MUD, anyone?

Obvi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebexram:

imageFyreFlyeRush: