June 2012 Moms

Happy Day!

Today I put on a pair of my pre-pregnancy pants and they fit! Of course, I was overweight to begin with, but I'm that much closer to my "ideal" weight. Anyone else brave enough to try on their pre-pregnancy clothes?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Day!

• yes. and all i could do was laugh. i'm like 3lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight but my thighs and hips are a totally different shape. i couldn't get a single pair up more than 2/3 of my thighs. dh plans to take me shopping this weekend so i'll stop wearing yoga pants and leggings!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ive already lost 23 pounds which is great but Im still 10 away from where I started...  So I have alot of clothes that fit me but its not anything I wore when I was having a skinny day. On a similar note I really appreciate Old Navy's vanity sizing :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I gained a lot of weight last summer, so a few months ago, when cleaning my closet, I  got rid of the clothes that hadn't fit before I got pregnant. I'm down 24 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight at this point, and really regret getting rid of my skirts and shorts, as the maternity pants I still have are a bit big on me. I have no idea what I'm going to wear when I go back to work in two weeks.
  • I am jealous! I am still up 20 lbs and cant get my jeans above my ass! I go back to work in 2 weeks, looks like Ill need to go shopping for in between stage clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good for you, that's great!  I tried a pair of pre-pg shorts & a pair of linen pants about 2-3 weeks PP and it was horrifying.  I haven't tried since, I'm too scared Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been back to pp weight 2 weeks post partum...However, none of my pp bottoms fit. My body shape is completely different and I guess my hips are bigger now? Looks like I'm going to have to donate most of my stuff and buy a new wardrobe. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"