Success after IF
Options

Clomid Users TTC#2

Hello Ladies!  My son just turned 1 and we are ready for #2. Just a brief history: I would only have cycles about once every 6 months and was diagnosed with anovulation for unknown reasons and was started on clomid. We were successful after 5 rounds resulting in my DS.  I was just curious if any clomid users out there had success concieving #2 without clomid. Over the past 3 months I have actually had 2 cycles which is exciting for me. I'm using OPK's and temping but haven't seen any signs of ovulation as of yet. Just hoping someone out there has a success story to share with me to keep me motivated ! 
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: Clomid Users TTC#2

• Options
    DS was conceived miraculously after never ovulating before or during any of my Clomid cycles.  Apparently I ovulated once in my life and managed to get pregnant!  I have been having relatively normal cycles since I completely weaned DS at 16 months.  I have even gotten positives OPKs during the months I've tested.  I have, however, not gotten pregnant yet.  We have only been really trying a couple of cycles now though.  I am hopeful that I will get pregnant without meds this time, but I will probably see the RE after the next couple of cycles if I don't.  I suggest you keep tracking your cycles and using OPKs.  If you don't see any ovulation signs, I would call the RE again. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Sometimes all we need is a miracle! Honestly I never even thought I'd have one DS, so we're definitely lucky. Hope the luck continues to run our way. I'll continue to do OPK's but honestly even on clomid I only saw two positive ones ever, even testing multiple times a day. Sometimes I feel like I'm "peeing" my money away haha! GL to you. Here's to hoping you don't have to make that call to the RE but rather your OB to confirm a BFP.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"