Pregnant after IF
Options

Post bleed spotting?

Ladies who have had a bleed...I didn't bleed as much as some of you, but since the episode on Wednesday morning Ive gone from pink to tan to white to yellow and now back to brown after a trip to the store. They told me to stay on the couch while red and then I really had nothing to do yesterday so I pretty much continued to lay around. Today just to get out of the house, I went to get some school supplies, no heavy lifting or anything, and I went from white to brown in less than 2 hours. Is this similar to your experience?
Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
2 IUI's w/ BFN
IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
DS born ~ 3/3/13
IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
Everyone Welcome!
image image
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Post bleed spotting?

• Options
    I still have ongoing spotting. Mine will range between pink and brown. Before I left the RE they said it was ok and normal and not to be concerned unless it turns red and I start soaking a pad. Maybe tmi - but i usually only see it when I wipe and never on my liner. So I haven't changed any of my normal routine. Have my first OB appt next Friday so I'm hoping he'll also feel the same. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSnarling Fox:
    I still have ongoing spotting. Mine will range between pink and brown. Before I left the RE they said it was ok and normal and not to be concerned unless it turns red and I start soaking a pad. Maybe tmi - but i usually only see it when I wipe and never on my liner. So I haven't changed any of my normal routine. Have my first OB appt next Friday so I'm hoping he'll also feel the same. 

Pretty much the same here. I have been spotting off and on for a few weeks. Usually brown but sometimes pink. Brown is old blood and doc didn't seem to concerned. Hope everything is okay! 

imagePhotobucket

Married 09.9.11 (Me:31 and DH:31)
    Left Tubal Ligation in 2004
    1.2.12 BFP
    1.16.12 LAP due to Ectopic @ 7w, Right Tubal Ligation
    3.19.12 IVF #1 - Stims (Lupron + Gonal F + Luveris)
    3.29 ER - 6 snowbabies (ET postponed due to OHSS)
    FET 6/6 - transferred two 4AB snowbabies
    Beta #1 6/16 = 683, Beta #2 6/18 = 1703, Beta #3 6/20 = 4073, u/s #1 @ 5wks = TWINS!!, 7w u/s two heartbeats <3<3 TWIN BOYS<br>

***SAIFW & PAIFW***

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    brown is old - so it could just be making it's way out from moving around if you haven't been.  I had absolutely no spotting for 2 weeks after i finally stopped bleeding and then starting having brown.  My peri said that as the baby grows, it will push trapped blood out from between the placenta and uterus and make it's way out.  He told me never to worry about brown.  
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"