37 Weeks Pregnant

What to do..

I am 37 weeks and 5 days. I am so very ready to meet my lil man! I have been going crazy just sitting around waiting for him. I have everything ready and have cleaned this house about a thousand times! Any suggestions on what to do to keep occupied during these last 16 or so days?

Re: What to do..

• After talking to some fellow mommy friends, I'm making frozen casseroles or frozen crock pot meals that my hubby can make easily for right after birth. Yes - I spent over an hour chopping 11 onions yesterday afternoon, but at least I'm keeping myself busy!  :-) I'm due on 8/19, so I completely understand your frustration!  My house has never been so clean!  I recommend looking up recipes on Pinterest or asking fellow mommy friends to send some your way.  Good luck and congrats on your pending due date.
  • I like crafting, and it's fun to make something for the new baby too!  I've made playmats, blankets, carseat covers and little travel blankets!
  • Loading the player...
  • Spend time with your hubby! If this is your first baby then your life is about to change in a major way! Time alone with your husband will be hard to come by! if I could go back before my son was born I would enjoy time with my husband or just by myself. Go out to a movie, read a book, shop in a nice relaxed fashion... All of these things seem like mini- vacations now that I have a 28 month old and another one due 09/23! 

Savor your personal time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageFirstTimeMommy2010:

Spend time with your hubby! If this is your first baby then your life is about to change in a major way! Time alone with your husband will be hard to come by! if I could go back before my son was born I would enjoy time with my husband or just by myself. Go out to a movie, read a book, shop in a nice relaxed fashion... All of these things seem like mini- vacations now that I have a 28 month old and another one due 09/23! 

Savor your personal time!

Anytime I get impatient I try to think of this as much as possible. I'm a FTM and I know things will never be the same so I am trying to savour the moments I have now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"