Late Term and Child Loss
Options

i'm sure all of you can relate...(tmi)

Re: i'm sure all of you can relate...(tmi)

• Options

sorry, my computer sucks....and i don't have the energy to type it all over again:(

• Options

OMG, I am so sorry sweetie.  I tried sending you a pm, but it's giving me some funky error message.  We talked earlier in your pregnancy, and I'm so sorry that you have to be here.  When you have the energy, please either post here or send me a PM as to what happened.  And if you ever need to talk, I'll give you my number.  Trust me, I know how you feel.  And it will be hard. but you WILL get through this.

XOXOXOXO

ETA:  I finally got the PM to go through.  So check your inbox.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whatever it was, I'm sure you need a hug. So Hugs to you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    So sorry. ~~~HUGS~~~
    TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Options
    hugs
  • Options

Huge hugs, though it was deleted somehow....Waaaaaa seems like a pretty understandalbe sentiment.  Totally get it.

Huge huge hugs

• Options

omg...I soooo love the bump!! I know God is working through all of you...not only to help me, but also so many others. You all totally understand EVERYTHING I am going through...and without even having to say it! Thank you so much for replying...because I definitely didn't expect any replies from "wa" post. lol!

Thank you so much...I don't think you realize how much you have helped me!

• Options

I echo all the hugs been sent to you.  

Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"