North Carolina Babies
Options

Anyone else feel like working is becoming too much!

Maybe it's the fact that I am a preschool teacher? I am only 18 weeks and feeling so overwhelmed, stressed, and tired at the end of the work day. I feel as if I have o energy to clean or cook, poor hubby I know he's getting sick of doing everything. I just don't have the energy!!!

Re: Anyone else feel like working is becoming too much!

• Options

16 weeks here. I have the benefit of having a desk job so I get to rest my feet most of the day. I can't imagine being in the demands of a class of preschoolers. Give yourself a lot of credit and schedule some "me" time on the weekends to help you de-stress. Housework can wait! 

I've scheduled a prenatal massage and pedicure for tomorrow and CANNOT wait. I think it will be a great way to recharge and refocus.

• Options
    This is preparing you for having the baby at home! Just pick out the things that have to get done, and leave the rest until you have the time and energy to address. There are more important things in life than having everything caught up with. Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetracelini:
    This is preparing you for having the baby at home! Just pick out the things that have to get done, and leave the rest until you have the time and energy to address. There are more important things in life than having everything caught up with. Smile

ditto.  The house can wait.  Take care of yourself and try to enjoy the pregnancy because once your LO is born, it is a completely different ball game.  Hang in there. 

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. I had a nice, long relaxing weekend. Going to try and stop worrying about little things and relax when I need too :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"