Breastfeeding
Options

Hands free bra question

Is cutting holes in a sports bra really as good as the Simple Expressions hands free pumping bra?  I'm trying to buy some things on Amazon right now, and I just wanted to get opinions.  I didn't know if the SE bra was more supportive (as in holding the pump up better)...
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hands free bra question

• Options
    I haven't tried the holes-in-sports-bra method, but I do like the Simple Wishes hands free bra I got off Amazon for about $30.  As a working mom, I like that you can just unzip it and put it on over your nursing bra.  I'm not sure how easy the sports bra would be to put on and off when you're in a hurry.  I don't have any problems with the Simple Wishes bra and just wash it on the weekends so I'd think you'd only need one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kel716kel716 member

I love the simple wishes band.  I love that I can wear my good nursing bra and put the band on around it. 

I'm sure a sports bra would work, but I really like the fact that the simple wishes one is adjustable.  When mine was getting loose, I adjusted the velcro and it's much better .

I'm not sure what the SE bra is, I couldn't find it when I looked on Amazon. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekel716:

I love the simple wishes band.  I love that I can wear my good nursing bra and put the band on around it. 

I'm sure a sports bra would work, but I really like the fact that the simple wishes one is adjustable.  When mine was getting loose, I adjusted the velcro and it's much better .

I'm not sure what the SE bra is, I couldn't find it when I looked on Amazon. 

I meant to type SW (simple wishes).  Sorry about that.  Big Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"