Two Under 2
Options

Moms with Odyssey

We are considering trading-in my CRV for an Odyssey as we are planning to TTC #3 soon. How would you rate it for maneuverability? Does it steer well in tight spaces? Any input is appreciated. TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moms with Odyssey

• Options
    I have one and I love it!  It manuvers well (for a minivan), I've had a dodge grand caravan and my mom has a Chrysler town and country and I still prefer the Odyssey,.  For me it's the most "car like".  If you can, get the 8 passenger ( 3 seats in the middle row and three in the back). You can fit three cars seats in the middle row, and have the back folded down for luggage room on long trips (you can also reach back and hand things to the kids in the second row, not so easy with the third row).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    We traded in my CR-V to get a 2012 Odyssey and I LOVE it. We only have the one child right now, but we travel a lot and have pets and it's usually crammed with stuff. I can park it anywhere, it turns just like my CR-V and doesn't "feel like I'm driving a van". When we test drove it, I was really surprised how similar it was to my CR-V. It has every button I could need and I like the way the GPS is set up. We have the EX-L with navigation version. We drove it to TX with enough stuff to last the three of us 2 months, and even fully loaded it drives well. The "Eco" function also helps with gas mileage. I can't say enough good things about this car and haven't found anything I don't like yet. We bough ours in October.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    drive very much like our old accord. I love ours, I wish we had the newer model like mama bear talked about. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love, love, LOVE my Odyssey (2010 model). I came from a 2002 Passat, which drives like a sports car, and although I was terrified of being mini-van mom, I have never looked back. It has been GREAT. I highly recommend one. Very roomy, drives like a car (except you just have to get used to the length), and lots of good family-friendly features. Plus, it's amazingly good on gas.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Odyssey. It's awesome. It drives great, I think it drives like an SUV . It is so family friendly. I love everything about it, I highly recommend it. I have a 2012 Touring Elite, it's fabulous - you'll be very happy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"