Late Term and Child Loss
Options

things just keep getting worse

as if losing lane and having financial problems isnt enough....why dont we just add dh being told last night that next thursday will be his last day. they are laying off 8 people and he is included because he is the low man on the totem pole. so he has friends in cali and a guy can get him a job making good money so he all of the sudden wants to uproot to cali from ky..all my family is in tn..thats where im from and i dont want to go all the way across the united states and leave my daddy unable to work with no phone no car and no money...but dh seems to be having a crisis and made his mind up he begged me to go but if i dont im pretty sure he will go without me. so lose my baby and my dh if i dont want to move all in less than 2 weeks. why is dh being crazy and what do i do???

Re: things just keep getting worse

• Options

I am so sorry for everything you are facing.  I wish I had some advice -- the only thing I might recommend is to sit down with your DH and have a talk about everything.  I hope that you both are able to come to a decision that works best for both of you & keeps you together in the same place!  

(((hugs)))

Leslie

~ Mommy to Aaron, 21 months, and to our angel, Ethan James, born sleeping at 18w on 6/15/12 

• Options

I know the timing of this all is just awful, but have you considered that this might be a fresh start? I know a lot of the ladies on this board have moved after their loss and have found some relief and new hope being in a new place.

I don't mean to sound harsh. But you are married to your DH and not to your family. Maybe he really does know what's best for his family? When you married him you agreed to stand by his side through thick & thin. He's doing what he feels he needs to to support his family- you; not your dad, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Maybe you could see the value in taking this crazy leap with him?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes i have considered it. i guess im going to go with him. he keeps saying fresh start away from drama cus our life has been drama these past few months. i just wish it wasnt 3 day drive away that we needed for a fresh start. the only thing that majorly sucks is he wants to leave me behind for a month at the most to get set up out there. he knows its going to be rough til he gets the job and money going..he has a friend to get him a job..he wants me to wait for him to get set up so he can make sure we have a place and stuff before bringing me out there but i hate the idea that i have to stay behind for a few weeks. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"