LGBT Parenting

SWAG .. for LVpride

M and I are the organizers of a LGBT family group here in NV. We have a ok pride but we run a family kid zone in side of pride . Anyhow, I was wondering of any of you know of a companies(ies) that might be interested in supplying us with some samples for our swag bags Also If any of you own businesses and would like us to add your cards or flyers to our bags we can do so as long as you get me the stuff b4 pride ( September)

I have contacted the following, 

Babyganics _ no response 

Plum Organics No resposne

Cliff Bar - that have a 90 day request and I was like 2 days short 

Dapple- actually sent samples.

Sadly, we lost our NON-profit Status the other organizers of the group prior to us let it laps so its a bummer.  

Just wondering if anyone else has suggestions ?

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: SWAG .. for LVpride

• Do you have a GL business association? I would contact them and see if there may be any connections there. The other thing I would do is look on the HRC website and identify supporters - I think they have them listed. Good Luck.
    Iui #1 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 2 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 3 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 4 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 5 = unmedicated = bfp - miscarriage at 5 wks. Iui #6 = nov 2012 = gonal f 75, endotrim 100= chemical pregnancy/bfn
  • imagelaynesmomma:
    Do you have a GL business association? I would contact them and see if there may be any connections there. The other thing I would do is look on the HRC website and identify supporters - I think they have them listed. Good Luck.

i will check in with the GL thing .. but HRC good idea I was just looking for people that are not know supporters does that make sense?  Most of the supports sponsor of HRC will already be posted all over pride... I

but i will check thanks !

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"