Two Under 2
Options

Can I Join? :)

Just found out I am pregnant with number 2 a few days ago, so DS and child number two will be 25 months apart.  I know that is not technically 2u2 but maybe it is close enough?? I am 'cautiously optimistic" about the pregnancy and just really hopeful this baby will stick.  I am going to be looking for advice and input since you are going through it and I am a little nervous since my DS is a very crazy toddler.  I am nervous about being pregnant with a toddler, but keep reminding myself that once the baby is here I will be even more tired, lol. It will be an adventure for sure.   I really am excited just want to prepare myself :)

Any advice? I can not wait for my son to have a sibling :)

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Can I Join? :)

• Options
    Welcome!  I don't have any advice yet since our second one won't join us until November. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsfaz2be:

I am nervous about being pregnant with a toddler, but keep reminding myself that once the baby is here I will be even more tired, lol.

Welcome to the group!  I honestly felt like I was more tired while being pregnant with a toddler, than I am having a baby and a toddler.  It's a much easier transition going from 1 to 2, then it is going from 0 to 1.  Overall I love having my kids so close in age, seeing how much fun they are together makes it all worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Any items that you think are pretty useful? I still have all my DS items, so its not like I will need to get that much, but did you end up getting a double stroller? I know it will be difficult with two kids, especially on shopping trips and traveling and just wondering if anyone has any tips.

Also, my DS is extremely active, so I am a little worried how that will go once a new baby is here.  I think I may have my hands full. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"