Parenting
Options

My baby has a unibrow :/

What can I do? I know there'd be too many chemicals in nair. Can I shave it? I know plucking it won't work....he cries. What would you do?

Re: My baby has a unibrow :/

• Options
    Hey, beauty is pain, right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ok, I will say that I have done this only because I had to. It was not to my own children though.

Anyways, when I worked in the salon there was a little girls who was about 3? She had a terrible unibrow and the kids in her preschool picked on her a lot. Her mom would bring her in every 4 weeks to get the hair in between her eyebrows waxed. Just a little wax and yank. No shaping. They just wanted 2 eyebrows, not one. Would I do this to my kid? I dunno. I just know that I have done it before.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think we need to know the child's age....
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options
    I'd go with threading 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Threading, waxing, or possibly MUD.
  • Options
    He's just over 3 months. I'm getting his pictures done and I don't want a unibrow in them. She said she could probably photo shop it out but I'd rather not chance it.
  • Options
    And I wish it was MUD, but no. He  has his daddy's eyebrow monster.
  • Options
    DD has a unibrow and I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS was super hairy as an infant.  His unibrow was really noticeable in close up pictures but now that he is older it has lightened and is not so prominent.  I won't do anything about it now but I absolutely will if it saves him from being made fun of once he's in school. FWIW I had hairy legs by 3rd grade and was made of fun but my mom wouldn't let me shave so I snuck the razor into the tub and wound up a bloody mess.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"