Boston Babies
Options

baby massage

I am looking to find a baby massage class in the Boston area. Any recommendations?

Re: baby massage

• Options

There is an Infant & Baby Massage Workshop this Sunday, September 9th from 10:30 a.m.-noon at Maternal Health & Fitness in North Andover...check out our website!  www.maternalhealthandfitness.com

It's a great class and it is taught by Caitlin from Belly Mamas Massage located in the studio.  She is an amazing massage therapist that all my prenatal and postpartum yoga clients rave about!

• Options

I?ll suggest you to give messages at home by your own..Below I have suggested some massage corners for babies:

Perfect Baby Infant Massage

63 Atlantic Ave (between Commercial Wharf & Wharf St) Boston, MA 02110 Neighborhood: North End (617) 523-3054

Nearest Transit Station: Atlantic Ave @ Commercial Wharf (4) Commercial St @ Fleet St (4) Long Wharf, Boston (F2, F2(H), F4)

Refreshing massage Ocala Florida

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The best in Boston is the 3-session classes I teach called New Mom+Baby Massage. I'm a Certified Educator of Infant Massage and my classes include all about how to do the strokes of massage, which I demonstrate on a life-size baby doll while you and your baby learn together. I supply the pure oil for massage, print-outs and all kinds of help and hints for baby care in the first year. If you visit my face book page Perfect Baby Massage and my web-site www.perfectbabymassage.com you will see some of my satisfied clients and learn more about the benefits of massage.

Please feel free to call me at any time - 617-733-1850.

Sincerely, Meredith

• Options
    My mama and me in Jamaica plain has a nice class (3 dates) starting this Friday.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"