Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Hello to all

Just wanted to say hi to all the dads and dads to be out there.  I'm a newbie to all this but my wife has been on for a couple years starting with the knot.  We are expecting in February on the 22.  This will be my fourth and her first.  I know the bump has help her out tremendously though the the past year with our loss and she has gained some friends, so she told me there is a dads section and here I am.  Not sure what else to say while I sit at work bored hoping that my lieutenant doesn't calle and says I have to stay another eight. 
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello to all

• Options
    Welcome!!!  It will be great to have you around here.  We are a month out from our first child, a boy.

• Options
    hey there! My wife has been on for years now too, I just joined the Daddy board because she play video games with me, so I thought I'd try and do something she likes.  I have a newborn, her birthday was feb 22nd!  so that would put our kids exactly one year apart.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! You are on your fourth so I know you have some war stories to share!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome dude!

My first is coming in September...we're excited, scared and nervous all in one. Good times! 

You have 4, wow....that's awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome,

My wife is on here all the time. Our little girl will be Mid August. It has been fun getting the nursery together.  Look forward to seeing you around.

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Where do you work? Sounds rough. You can say whatever you want...thoughts, fears, questions or a Go Tigers will do Beer
  • Options
    I work for the local sheriffs department and summer can be rough with forced overtime. Thankfully school starts this week and the forces should be winding down now
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"