Minnesota Babies
Options

Gym membership

If you have a gym membership, where do you belong? I'm looking at Lifetime and the YMCA. Working out at home with a newly walking little man isn't happening and I would really like to try and lose the rest of the baby weight. Any gym recs are appreciated. TIA! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gym membership

• Options
    Lifetime is fantastic because they have the daycare (and it's clean!)...just watch their sales and keep bugging (or let the salespeople keep bugging you) and you can usually get the joiner's fees, etc. waived and pay around $50-$60/month.  
  • Options
    Suz+MoSuz+Mo member

We love Lifetime (but yes it's pricey!) but I love the facility and options for different classes and types of exercise.  And the childcare will definitely come in handy after my LO arrives!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Lifetime in MG.  For our family of four we're paying around $130.  
  • Options
    I have two memberships - one is to the Y and the other is to River Front Fitness in Hudson...  Both have daycares though I like the layout of River Front better because I don't have to go as far to get to the kid room in case of them needing something.  I also like the attitude there because it's privately owned.  There are a lot of good privately owned "keyed" gyms in the area (The Press, River Front, SouthSide Bully, etc.) that are worth checking out because of the attitude of success.  On all accounts, I'd try to support a locally owned gym instead of one of the chains..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"