June 2012 Moms

5-6 weeks old how long awake

I am tryiing to do the easy schedule with DS.  He is awake usually for about an hour-or 2 before i put him down sometimes.  how long is your LO awake betweek feedings and naps
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 5-6 weeks old how long awake

• I wish LO would sleep after that long.  Mine will go back to bed after 2-3 hours of being up.  She will sometimes take little cat naps but not usually.  She's not a napper and hasn't really since being born.  I am exhausted at the end of the day.
  • During the day, usually 45 min - 1hr. We watch for the yawns. By the second yawn, we get him swaddled and in bed. I don't think the swaddling will last much longer though. He's getting strong enough to kick out of it. I think we're going to have to get DD's old sleeping bag out before too long.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • sam19sam19 member
    Over an hour usually. My problem is that I have trouble getting her to fall asleep and stay asleep. It takes over an hour of rocking and multiple attempts at putting her in her crib before she actually sleeps for a stretch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • imagelasposa425:
    I do the easy routine too. She's usually awake between 30 minutes to an hour before falling asleep again.  

us too!

• DD will not nap.  At most she sleeps for 30 minutes a few times a day.  I am a zombie at this point :)
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"