Nurseries and Baby Gear

Calling UppaBaby Vista Owners!

What accessories do you suggest getting?

1.  New Cup Holder?

2.  Parent Oganizer?  Which one?

3.  Travel Bag?

4.  Anything else you would recommend?

Thx!

Re: Calling UppaBaby Vista Owners!

• We use the cup holder all the time, we have the new one and it works great.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree with PP the new cup holder is great and I use it all the time.  I think the parent organizer is kinda worthless since you will always have a diaper bag.  I plan on getting the snack tray when my LO is older.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Diono buggy buddy.  It fits well, has two cup holders, and I can fold up the stroller with it on.  

eta:  It's so much easier to toss wallet, keys, and phone in the parent organizer than keeping it in the diaper bag if you need to access them often.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imageDreadLoc:

Diono buggy buddy.  It fits well, has two cup holders, and I can fold up the stroller with it on.  

eta:  It's so much easier to toss wallet, keys, and phone in the parent organizer than keeping it in the diaper bag if you need to access them often.

I agree! I have this and it works well. It also doesn't make the stroller wider or interfere with folding (people complain that new cup holder breaks when you fold the stroller.

I like this because I can put my keys, phone, etc in it. When I take LO for a power walk, I don't bring a diaper bag.., so I like this. Plus, it has a little zipper part for tissues and my Starbuck's card :-).  

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• I forgot to mention the caraway adapter as PP said. I love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• I'm planning to purchase the Jolly Jumper caddy after doing some research. people seem to think having 4 attachment points will make it more sturdier but then I don't think you can collapse the stroller with it on. Anyone has this with their vista?

https://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Jumper-Stroller-Caddy-Handlebar/dp/B000JQ4B3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343004143&sr=8-1&keywords=jolly+jumper+stroller+caddy

I am also contemplating the UB cup holder but just can't justify the cost :(. I found this on amazon the other day. It also comes in a single cup. reviews look okay

https://www.amazon.com/Brica-Deluxe-Snack-Pod-Gray/dp/B005SPZG7E/ref=dp_cp_ob_ba_title_0 

• We have the old cup holder and I found I was not needing a cup holder in the first place. I have gotten along find the past 2 years without any accessories. With a second on the way I am for sure getting some new accessories, not sure what yet!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageweddingnewbie2011:

I'm planning to purchase the Jolly Jumper caddy after doing some research. people seem to think having 4 attachment points will make it more sturdier but then I don't think you can collapse the stroller with it on. Anyone has this with their vista?

https://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Jumper-Stroller-Caddy-Handlebar/dp/B000JQ4B3C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343004143&sr=8-1&keywords=jolly+jumper+stroller+caddy

I am also contemplating the UB cup holder but just can't justify the cost :(. I found this on amazon the other day. It also comes in a single cup. reviews look okay

https://www.amazon.com/Brica-Deluxe-Snack-Pod-Gray/dp/B005SPZG7E/ref=dp_cp_ob_ba_title_0 

I have the jolly jumper caddy, it works ok, the stroller does fold with it attached. A cup of Starbucks coffee will always spill in the cup holders. A water bottle is your best bet. 

• Thanks champ579! that's good to know, I'll keep in mind not to put coffee cups in there. Guess I might need a cup holder after all.
  • One thing that always bugged me about using any of the parent organizers is that when you have the toddler seat facing forward, you can't recline it without the organizer getting in the way.  

But, the most important accessory I used with my UPV was the car seat adapter.  Loved that thing.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ebp913ebp913 member

I got a parent organizer off Amazon that isn't Uppa and I would recommend something like that.  I think it's by Sunshine Kids.  I have't tried Uppa's cup holder so I can't comment on that. 

We fly a lot so the travel bag was a must!

I love the Snugseat because our daughter is tiny and she fits way better in the seat with this. 

The carseat adapter is also a must! 

I like the snack tray too now that we are eating solids. 

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I like the parent organizer it works to hold a drink and doesn't make the stroller any wider than it already is.  Also I love the snack tray, we use it all of the time now that he's a toddler.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I love the new cupholder. I bought the Uppa organizer but returned it. I didn't like it all. The Diono buggy buddy will work and is only $10. I use the Stroll-air organizer on mine though. I like it better because the pockets are insulated and the middle compartment has a flap to cover it, plus it fits easier since it has longer straps. The carseat adapter has been great for quick errands, and the Snugseat makes the seat much more comfy for little ones. Not a big fan of the rumbleseat, but it's easy to take on & off and my DS fits in it fine.
  • We have the new cup holder and the jolly jumper parent console. We have only used it with dd facing us but it works well so far. I like having the zippered compartment in the middle. I tried to go without for a while but it was too annoying to have my cellphone in the baby bag. The new cup holder works well but it annoys me that it sticks out over the side. I'm always bumping it into things and it is really annoying when navigating through crowds. 

We also got the chicco carseat snap in and loved it! Totally worth the cost.

We received the UBV travel bag from my inlaws but haven't used it yet. Our frost trip is not until sept. one thing I found annoying about that bag is that they advertise they will fix your stroller of it is broken while inside.. Well you pay a LOT for that bag and the repair guarantee is only good for 2 years! Boo.

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"