January 2011 Moms
Options

pajamas

How many times does your LO wear pajamas before you put them in the laundry?

We were giving her new PJs every night but recently decided to let her wear them 2 or 3 times before putting them in the laundry - as long as they don't get particularly dirty. (Especially since she's really only wearing them to sleep now - she doesn't have breakfast in her PJs during the week now.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: pajamas

• Options
    We don't bother with PJs. DD pees the bed 5 nights out of 7, so I just leave in whatever she wore for the day. I do change her if we go to the park though, because it skeeves me out knowing how many germs are there.
  • Options

She only wears them once because she has breakfast in them. Whitney + Yogurt + a Spoon = an instant mess and bath. lol

Sometimes if I have changed her clothes late in the day though, she will just wear that to bed if it is not dirty.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She gets a new pair every night. Mostly because she has so many. I have let her wear them all day though. If we are camping or visiting relatives, I usually go 2-3 nights because I want to pack lighter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We change them at least once per day, sometimes twice! JT pees in them most nights so when he wakes up in the morning I'll put a second pair on him. He eats breakfast and takes his nap in them. I feel like the pj's keep him in sleepy mode so he'll sleep at 10am and then I dress him for the day when he wakes up. He will end up wearing his from 6:45pm until 1pm the following day so they are dirty IMO.
  • Options
    He wears all his pajamas once including clothes before I wash everything. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Usually twice - Joshua does good about not wetting through at night.  Also, they go on around 8pm and back off before breakfast in the morning.  Most of the time we give him a bath every other night so we start with clean pj's on bath night.  But some days if he wearing something with no buttons on it I will let him sleep in it.  Kind of depends on how clean the outfit is ,etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD wears her PJ's twice.  I put clean ones on her after bath, which is every other night.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

She only wears them once because she has breakfast in them. Whitney + Yogurt + a Spoon = an instant mess and bath. lol

Sometimes if I have changed her clothes late in the day though, she will just wear that to bed if it is not dirty.

This! 

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageRosieBcheeks98:
    He wears all his pajamas once including clothes before I wash everything. 

also this.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This exactly 

imageMom2Mack1:
    DD wears her PJ's twice.  I put clean ones on her after bath, which is every other night.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BFP 10/22/09 M/C 11/24/09 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"