January 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Catching up on Teen Mom

I'm currently watching the latest episode of Teen Mom (guilty pleasure? yes please!), and wow do I wanna pop Farrah in the schnozzle.  I would be embarrassed to treat my mom like that on PUBLIC television.  And if that isn't bad enough...there's two of them!  I didn't know she had a sister, and I didn't know it was possible for her to be a bigger brat than Farrah is!  Obviously her mom has issues of her own, but still... oh my...

Anniversary

Re: NBR: Catching up on Teen Mom

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

There has got to be something happening behind the scenes to make Farrah and her sis treat their mom like that. Her mom has not done ANYTHING in front of the camera, as far as I can tell, to deserve that!

And why can't Amber and Gary just stay apart and call it a day? Share custody of Leah and be amicable? They will NEVER make it work as a couple. Too much crap has happened between them! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think Gary and Amber are addicted to each other like she is addicted to drugs.  Most abusive relationships are like that.  They are toxic and need to just part ways.  Maybe it will help him loose some weight.  Please don't think that was harsh but I follow him on twitter (yep, I follow teen moms) and he looks prego!

What is Farrah's problem and why does she call her father Michael?!?  Also, I cannot tollerate the baby voice her mom and her use when talking to Sophia.  I know we have all participated in the baby talk but poor Sophia is going to have speech problems later in life.  Farrah needs a wake up call.  She is such a defensive person.  When she was on the date with her neighbor he said "do you ever take a day to relax?" and I think he said it because he was implying he would want to spend a day with her and she goes "While your off relaxing and wasting your life I will be making money".  Easy girl!  He just asked if you stopped to smell the roses not if you just waste your life on your "modeling" career.

Isn't it amazing that Catelynn and Tyler are the only ones in a healthy relationship and they gave their child up for adoption?

DSC_2051 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"