Options

Facebook Group

2»

Re: Facebook Group

• Options
    Please, may I join??
  • Options
    NeenyWNeenyW member
    I would like to join too, please. Is it a secret group? I have some privacy concerns (which is why I mostly lurk here now) and I like how none of my FB friends can see that I'm in the other secret group I'm in (on another board). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd like to join :) thanks! Hooray!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I can't figure out how to start a pm on my phone, so just pm me if you still need the info. Also, the group is closed instead of secret right now because I think you have to be friends to join a secret group. I didnt know if I was comfortable with that or if you guys would be. If I'm wrong about that let me know and I'll change it. I have my personal settings setup to hide my groups from friends so no one can see I'm a member. And by default, the closed group posts will only be visible to group members.
  • Options
    Love the idea, thanks! I will still come on here but will be able to participate more on fb... Maybe I can even get my pics normal size. ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would love to join too. It's so much of a hassle to bump from my phone, have to keep disabling java and remembering to enable it for other sites. It's much easier on FB.
  • Options
    imagebretlee:
    I would love to join too. It's so much of a hassle to bump from my phone, have to keep disabling java and remembering to enable it for other sites. It's much easier on FB.
    Same here! Can I get an invite?
  • Options

OP, I sent you a PM, but in case it got lost, I'd love an invite too.

Thanks.  :)

I'm a member of a few private Facebook groups, and I love how easy they are to navigate.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would like an invite too.
    THE SWEET SURVIVAL
    Running PRs
    5 Mile - 35:05
    10K - 45:55
    Half Marathon - 1:40:31
    Marathon - 3:37:41
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board