San Diego Babies
Options

Any North County surfer mamas out there?

I'm only 15 weeks pregnant, but when this baby comes it would be fun to get a group of moms who want to surf/take turns watching the kids!  Anyone interested?

Re: Any North County surfer mamas out there?

• Options

HI! I'm in Carmel Valley and hubby is a surfer so we hit up the beach a lot. It sure is fun taking LO to the beach!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm in Cardiff by the Sea. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and my husband is an avid surfer.  I usually don't go because the water is cold, but we just bought me a wet suit and then I found out I was pregnant.  Just my luck, ha.

Anyways, I sit on the beach while my husband surfs anyways, so babysitting is no problem for me.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! i live in solana beach but hubby and I ususally go out at pipes in cardiff. I have only been out once since my LO was born in feb. Id be happy to take turns surfing that would be awesome!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

hi,

i live in solana beach and am not great at surfing - i can occasionally stand up. :)  but my husband goes all the time.  since i found out i was pregnant i've been swimming out with him to get some exercise.  would love to do something like that together!! 

sara :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"