Austin Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• I've been using Cornerstone Ob-gyn in RR and I'm really enjoying their practice. My doctor is Jo Choudry but I've heard great things about the other doctors. Good luck! https://www.cornerstone-obgyn.com/
  • imagesweetingpie:
    I use Dr. Nash and Texas Women Partner's in Health and I LOVE her! I've been going to her since college and she's been really great through the conception and pregnancy process. She's very central (Lamar at 38th) and delivers at the hospital right across the street. I haven't tried other doctors in the practice, but there are several, also all women. I had a hard time finding one I liked, so I'm always happy to recommend her now that I found a good one. How do you like your pediatrician? That's on my list of things to find and I'm having a hard time finding good recs.

i love Dr Nash! For a pedi - we adored Dr. Miller at Pediatric Associates. We've seen a few others there as well, but liked her the best. She's got the same energy as Dr. Nash. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagesweetingpie:
    I use Dr. Nash and Texas Women Partner's in Health and I LOVE her! I've been going to her since college and she's been really great through the conception and pregnancy process. She's very central (Lamar at 38th) and delivers at the hospital right across the street. I haven't tried other doctors in the practice, but there are several, also all women. I had a hard time finding one I liked, so I'm always happy to recommend her now that I found a good one. How do you like your pediatrician? That's on my list of things to find and I'm having a hard time finding good recs.

Love Dr. Nash! Unfortunately she's not accepting new patients because she is only in the office 3 days per week now. I have heard good things about all the other doctors at WPIH.

FWIW, with most OB practices in the area, there is a chance that your OB will not deliver your baby. It's usually whichever doctor is on call at the time. WPIH has a meet the doctors night every once in a while so you can get to know all of the doctors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"