VBAC
Options

prodromal labor...

agb1985agb1985 member

going on day three, im having contractions every 2-3 minutes that last almost a minute and ive only made it to 1 and 60% effaced...has anyone else had VBAC success after this?

Re: prodromal labor...

• Options
    I am sorry, prodromal labor sucks.  I was in it for a month, got to about 6 cms without going into labor (baby was breech)  I haven't had a chance to vbac yet, just wanted to say at least you are having progress, that's always a good sign!
  • Options

I did!  I had a membrane sweep done after an NST at 41w0d, after dealing with nearly two weeks of stop-and-go labor.  I also had 3 acupuncture sessions done just days prior.  Consistent and painful labor contractions started the following morning.  DS was born 35 hours later at 41w2d.  

Do you have a doula?  If so, perhaps she can help!  If not, then try some of these out.  My midwife and my doula both recommended this site, and I found nipple stim with my pump to be highly effective as well as the EPO and RRL tea.  GL and hang in there! 

https://www.gentlebirth.org/archives/natinduc.html

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"