March 2013 Moms
Options

Gave into a craving :(

I gave into a Pizza Hut craving and the baby is not happy with me :( Regretting it now..any of you ladies craving and giving in?
Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy <a href=Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Gave into a craving :(

• Options
    I had Mr Goodcent's (sub sandwich) for lunch. I'm not supposed to eat grains since I'm on the Paleolithic diet but I could not be denied. It tasted amazing. No regrets here!
  • Options

Last night I threw up my dinner.

So of course a few hours later I thought that some mint chocolate ice cream would settle well.

Wrong.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would LOVE some pizza right now!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hahahaha glad i'm not the only one! I only had 2 slices and a couple breadsticks but I want to die...not a good idea and to top it off my husband bought home 2 donuts as a reward for eating healthy...until he saw the pizza hut box hahahhaha I'm holding off on the donuts I swear! Will be back on track tomorrow lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy <a href=Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've had horrible M/S and have been trying to eat healthy but seem to be eating a ton of empty carbs (crackers, dry toast, cheerios, etc.) last night I was at Costco and sausage pizza sounded SO good. Not good. Horrible, so much bloat in my stomach I surpassed the typical 5month look at 9pm and was right on up to 7months. Painful. And of course I'm on my own for dinner tonight, I have an 'event' from 6:30-8:30 that has snacks but no dinner so I will have to get something before. Ugh, such is life.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I feel ya TMWarren....Im going to go play some Wii sports to try to work off some of this carbfest I indulged in today lol 
  • Options
    Ate an entire bag of twizzlers today.  Not feeling so hot now.  Must remember this feeling next time I get a craving...

Jill (36) Wife to Joe (36) Mom to: Alyssa (forever 10) Jacob (10) Baby Due 12/31/13 Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Okay last night I really wanted Ramen soup (random, I know).  I looked it up online and it looks like it's not really that great to have while pg, but I figured one bowl would be okay.

I went to the grocery store and they were SOLD OUT of the normal flavor.  I was so bummed!  So I went home and had trader joe's french onion soup which was good, but not ramen. 

Weird craving, I know.

• Options

I sniffed out ice cream at a Bass Pro Shop....and I sit here on the couch talking my self out of throwing up....

but it tasted good :) lol

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

All I wanted today was chicken... I know, right, chicken is heathy...

Not when it comes from Burger King, and that was after a big plate of chicken alfredo I made for (very early) dinner.  But, it was all AMAZING!

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I eat what I want, but I pretty much did that before I was pregnant too. Today at 4 I ordered a sandwich delivered to my work because I was craving bacon. I didn't eat another dinner though, so I guess it wasn't bad.

The only thing I haven't given in on yet is a frappacino because I am avoiding caffiene and I don't drink decaf coffee.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"