August 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone get KU while on the pill?

Just wondering how you knew you were pregnant. Im still on the mini pill, even though I have stopped BF, just never switched to the combo pill. I have not had my period at all with this pill but lately my boobs have been sore and I have a slight pain to the inside of my hip/pelvic bone(not sure if it's ovaries or what) but just wanting to see what your side effects, if any, you had. TIA
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone get KU while on the pill?

• Options
    I'm still on the mini pill too.  I am weaning now and only pump twice a day.  I got my period about 7 month pp.  When I was pregnant with Kendall before I took a test I had to sore boobs.  I get the ovaries pain you're talking about when I ovulate, every month.  Have for years.  So it could be that, butI would take a test to be sure.  I know you can get pregnant on the mini pill easier than others. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

::raises hand::

I got PG but had switched to a lower estrogen level 3 months prior and my body was still adjusting.

Like they say, nothing is 100%

• Loading the player...
  • Options

When going through possible BC options after giving birth my OBGYN said that the mini-pill is not effective if you are not breastfeeding anymore and to notify the office as soon as you weaned to get switched to the "normal" pill.

Not trying to freak you out.. but have you tested yet? And you may want to call your OBGYN to get a different BC. :)

I thought maybe I was pregnant again when I was having a lot of ovary pain and waves of nausea. 

Let us know what happens! GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not really the mini pill, but I removed the Mirena and was KU 2 weeks later.
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My sister was on the regular BCP and taking it regularly --- and got pg; she also took an antibiotic (apparently some, not all, antibiotics (incl. OTC meds) can interfere with BCP in some, not all, women).

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thank you all. I have never had any ovary pain before but I know that your body can change a lot after having kids, but I haven't tested yet, just nervous. Will probably test soon, I am still having the pain. Thanks again. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"