Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Stroller bag for the Britax B-Ready

Hi all!

I attempted to search through the posts to see if there was anything posted on this topic, but no such luck!

I was wondering if any of you could tell me what kind of stroller bag you bought for your Britax B-Ready? DH and I are traveling w/ our baby around Christmas time and we'd like to bring our stroller, but we both want to be sure it's protected and doesn't get scuffed up.  

I know Britax USED to make a B-Ready stroller bag, but they discontinued it for some reason, and I can't seem to find any online that say they fit that particular stroller.

Any help is much appreciated! Also, how necessary IS a stroller bag? We would gate check the stroller (and car seat, for that matter), but I'm still worried the airline might do a number on them without them being covered by something...

Thank you!! :) 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Stroller bag for the Britax B-Ready

• Options

Your post is like reading my mind. :) I was going to bring the Snap N Go for our first trip until I found out the B-Safe won't fit in it. Now I'm worried about flying with the B-Ready without a bag.

A few Amazon reviews had stroller bags that fit the B-Ready if you took the wheels off. So not ideal but perhaps better than nothing?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We use this one and its great! I do have to take off one of the wheels but its super easy to do that so I don't mind. For the car seat we use the red Gate Check bag and again its great. I've traveled a lot with LO and those bags have made sure the stroller and car seat stay clean. They've also held up great.

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=15289554&

ETA: IMO I think its a necessity to use the bags, yes it is a pain when I'm alone but theres always someone willing to help me. I've traveled a lot from coast to coast and other places and the bags get filthy so its nice knowing thats not happening to LO's car seat and stroller. Also a few times I've traveled the bags came back wet from the rain so again I was grateful I used them.

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am getting this britax b agile stroller bag for the b agile.. not sure if it can be used for the b ready... but yes, like PP said, useful in keeping the stroller clean...
  • Options

Glad I'm not alone! :)

I'll have to keep checking around Amazon. I had put a particular bag on my registry, but then couldn't really figure out if it'd fit the B-Ready... Though I know it fits the Uppa Baby stroller that's similar to B-Ready... But still, hard to tell! Thanks :) 

• Options

Thanks so much!! This is actually the one I'd registered for, so I'm glad to hear that it works with it! I'm fine with taking the wheels off, they seemed pretty easy to pop on in the first place, so no worries there. 

Do you check the stroller at the front desk? Or at the gate? I was trying to figure out what my best move would be on that one... I had registered for a carseat bag that looks like it would be possible to check at the gate OR at the front desk, too... Not sure what my best move is there!

Thanks again for all the help :):) 

• Options
    My only concern is that the B-Ready is a decent amount bigger than the B-Agile... Though I thought about it, but I don't think it'd work :(. I wish Britax would just bring back the dang B-Ready bag!! Ha.  Thanks, though!
  • Options
    Hi!
    The Britax B Ready fits in the Stokke PramPack. You can get detailed information in the blog post below:
  • Options
    It's not recommended to ever check a car seat unless it's in it's original packaging (box). The baggage handlers throw things around and are quite rough, so seats can easily be damaged and you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at them (most manufacturers require replacing a car seat after ANY crash - being thrown or dropped off a conveyor belt would be considered crash circumstances). Remember, your child's car eat is not just another piece of baby gear - it's a safety item that is designed to save your child's life.

It is also recommended for children to always have their own seats and use their car seats on board.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    edited April 2014
    The Phil&Teds universal travel bag is AWESOME.  I used for my B-Ready with second seat and I stuffed a clip on highchair and some clothes in there.  It's so so great.  $100 or less too.  I looked into the Stokke one but the price was so high.  

It's this one.  I love that it fits lots of different strollers too.

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"