Houston Babies

Childcare in Pearland

Greetings Moms

I will be relocating to the Pearland area and am in need of a good education based daycare for my soon to be two year old daughter(reasonably priced). Also looking for things to do with her on the weekend like maybe a play group...totally open for ideas and suggestions.

Thanks

Re: Childcare in Pearland

• What side of Pearland do you live? 

• If you are on the Westside of Pearland (near the Town Center) the Primrose School is probably the best choice. I have also heard wonderful things about Kids R Kids.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat.  I live in Pearland now.  I'm going to call Primrose today but I think the prices are over $200 per week.   That was a little pricey for me but I will check.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just called Primrose.  They are $225 week for a 14 month old.  Not sure how old your LO is.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I did extensive research on the daycares on the West side of Pearland and my top choices were The Goddard School and Primrose.  We ended up going with Goddard and I cannot speak highly enough about the teachers and their program.  We moved to NW Houston and were so SAD to leave such an amazing school.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"