April 2011 Moms
Options

Hair ties and summer shoes

Where do you all buy good hair ties or shoes for your girls?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hair ties and summer shoes

• Options

what kind of hair ties? I just got a big box of little rubber bands from CVS in the hair section. 

I got a really cute pair of sandals at payless.  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought some from Target.  Her hair is just now getting long enough for me to use them, but she's not to happy about it.  Shoe's I get everywhere, Target, payless, walmart, kohls, wherever is having the best sale.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will have to take another look at Target.  I think little clear elastics might work.  I want naything that will hold her hair back away from her eyes.  Little clips that would hold it to the side would be best I can't find any that will stay one easily or don't look to fancy for everyday use. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Amelia doesn't have enough hair to pull up yet so we've just been doing the crochet headbands with clip on bows for as long as she'll allow them. I'll probably get the clear hair ties (or clear colored) when we have long enough hair to do pigtails.

As for shoes, she has some cute sandals from Target and Gymboree and I just ordered her a pair of Stride Rite Amelia sandals from Amazon since our store didn't have them in stock. At home we're all usually barefoot.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options

I bought her little "Crocs" from Target (Size 5).  Crocs came out with a line of their shoes exclusively for Target and I think they are called Zumies or something.

Also, sandals from Stride Rite.  As far as hair ties, I buy clips from WalMart, the ones that open and shut similar to a clothes pin, because she won't have the patience for anything else (ones you have to bend back to snap, etc).

Stephanie Hsu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"