December 2010 Moms
Options

Happy Monday!

Where is everyone this morning?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: Happy Monday!

• Options
    I'll be around off and on.  I need that coffee and about 30 more cups--I swear I feel like I never slept last night.  Anything fun going on this week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    F?ck Monday. I'm ready to go home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAFanch1127:
    I'll be around off and on.  I need that coffee and about 30 more cups--I swear I feel like I never slept last night.  Anything fun going on this week?

Seriously, same here!  Pre-LO, I would have been very tempted to call in sleepy today.

We are going camping again on Friday for the weekend.  It's work to get ready for it, but I look forward to getting away.

• Options
    imagemegsw85:

mmm thanks for the coffee...

I am so tired and my day is only starting. I want to go home and go back to bed!

Hows your morning going?

I hear ya! C was up at 5am rattling the gate on his door. Kid needs to learn to sleep later!

I'm doing well this morning - I've got my iced coffee. lol They are moving my office today to a bigger, nicer office so I'm excited. Plus, then we'll be able to make my old office (which was part of my apartment) into C's big boy room! :)

What are you up to today?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Options
    I'm here, though I wish I was still home! Even though I had a three-day weekend, it still didn't feel long enough.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageAFanch1127:

• Options

imageLovesMM:

Aww, I'm sorry Loves. How much longer until you get to go home? How are DH and P doing?

• Options
    imageJoJoMama730:

imageAFanch1127:

Seriously, same here!  Pre-LO, I would have been very tempted to call in sleepy today.

We are going camping again on Friday for the weekend.  It's work to get ready for it, but I look forward to getting away.

Oooh fun! :-D

• Options

imageGrayGhost13:
    I'm here, though I wish I was still home! Even though I had a three-day weekend, it still didn't feel long enough.

It never feels long enough.

Oh, and I'm seriously dying thinking of making that recipe you posted on my thread below. Mmmmm AW your food blog as much as you want. Haha

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageLovesMM:

Aww, I'm sorry Loves. How much longer until you get to go home? How are DH and P doing?

I go home the afternoon of the 21st. They are okay. MH is ready for me to be home and Paige is a clingy mess.  

• Options
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageLovesMM:

I go home the afternoon of the 21st. They are okay. MH is ready for me to be home and Paige is a clingy mess.  

Oh, I bet! Its hard to be the primary caretaker than suddenly leave for two weeks. :-( You're almost done!!! This is your last 2 week trip until you're out, right?

• Options

ugh, I am dying over here. I am in so much pg-related pain, I can barely walk, plus DS has decided to puke, leak through, and scream & cry not going back to sleep for hours the past 2 nights. I am a fuccking zombie right now.

I hope others had a better weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageGrayGhost13:

It never feels long enough.

Oh, and I'm seriously dying thinking of making that recipe you posted on my thread below. Mmmmm AW your food blog as much as you want. Haha

Oh, yay! Glad I could help. :-)

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageLovesMM:

Oh, I bet! Its hard to be the primary caretaker than suddenly leave for two weeks. :-( You're almost done!!! This is your last 2 week trip until you're out, right?

Yes the last one being away like this (unless a hurricane)  

• Options
    imagebosha711:

ugh, I am dying over here. I am in so much pg-related pain, I can barely walk, plus DS has decided to puke, leak through, and scream & cry not going back to sleep for hours the past 2 nights. I am a fuccking zombie right now.

I hope others had a better weekend!

Aww! I'm so sorry bosha! :-( Its like they know when you're down.... 

I hope you (and DS) feel better soon!!

• Options

mmm...coffee....I think I need about 200 more cups to make me feel awake. Aaron was up all night. His tummy has been off since he decided to start eating consistently. 

We are potty training Connor which is a full time job in itself. Good thing I have his therapists to help me with it :) 

• Options
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageLovesMM:

That is awesome news. I am sure it is hard being away, but it must help a little to know it's that last one.

• Options
    imageGrayGhost13:
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageLovesMM:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageLovesMM:

That is awesome news. I am sure it is hard being away, but it must help a little to know it's that last one.

Oh its a great help knowing that. One of the only things that gets me through the days.  

• Options

I'm tired!  I haven't been sleeping much for the past 2 weeks, partly because it's hot, partly because P's been waking up with nightmare at 2ish am, then taking over an hour to back to sleep & only wanting me, partly I cannot fall asleep.  I caved & bought some unisom last night.  It was nice, I slept until nearly 8 but I am still tired. 

I need to get my arse in gear to get to work though.  Ugh.  I just want to go back to sleep.  

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

This is exactly what I need since coffee makes me nauseated when I'm pregnant!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Popping in while I have my usual Monday morning conference calls.  Then back to the grindstone in a couple hours.  I actually have work to do!
  • Options

imagelilmgirl:
    Popping in while I have my usual Monday morning conference calls.  Then back to the grindstone in a couple hours.  I actually have work to do!

Ahahaha I thought that said "pooping" in. Sorry, I'm like nine years old.

• Options
    Good morning!  My Mom and I are just getting ready to head up to Boulder with the kids.

image   image

• Options

imageEMO-mamma:
    Good morning!  My Mom and I are just getting ready to head up to Boulder with the kids.

I was in Boulder for a conference in June. SUPER cute little city!! And damn good food. Have fun!

• Options
    lrn327lrn327 member

Oh, thanks for the coffee!  Here at work (lunch now) but we've been cleaning out our file room all morning, fun fun....

I'm sleepy too but only b/c DH and I stayed up late looking at vacation rentals.  We seriously haven't take a real vacation in several years other than DH's business trip last month and we barely saw him during that.  I really want to go to Chicago but DH too worried about flying with C so he wants to go somewhere we can drive.  We'll probably end up going to Charleston but I'm having a hard time getting super-excited about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagelilmgirl:

Why does that not surprise me?

• Options
    imagelrn327:

Oh, thanks for the coffee!  Here at work (lunch now) but we've been cleaning out our file room all morning, fun fun....

I'm sleepy too but only b/c DH and I stayed up late looking at vacation rentals.  We seriously haven't take a real vacation in several years other than DH's business trip last month and we barely saw him during that.  I really want to go to Chicago but DH too worried about flying with C so he wants to go somewhere we can drive.  We'll probably end up going to Charleston but I'm having a hard time getting super-excited about it.

I think we've flown 5 times with G now and really it's not so bad.  Especially on a shorter flight.  Remind your DH that after our LOs turn 2 we'll have to pay for seats for them.  Right now he can still travel as a lap infant.   Besides...Chicago is so much fun.  One of my fav cities!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    imagelilmgirl:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagelilmgirl:

Why does that not surprise me?

Yes 

• Options
    imageCheekers2010:
    imagelrn327:

I think we've flown 5 times with G now and really it's not so bad.  Especially on a shorter flight.  Remind your DH that after our LOs turn 2 we'll have to pay for seats for them.  Right now he can still travel as a lap infant.   Besides...Chicago is so much fun.  One of my fav cities!

Oh nooo, I forgot about this! We were thinking about flying to see the ILs for Christmas, but DS is going to be 2 by then, so maybe we need to go at Thankgiving instead.

Ack! So not ready for my boy to be so grown up already!

• Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    imageGrayGhost13:
    imageCheekers2010:
    imagelrn327:

Oh nooo, I forgot about this! We were thinking about flying to see the ILs for Christmas, but DS is going to be 2 by then, so maybe we need to go at Thankgiving instead.

Ack! So not ready for my boy to be so grown up already!

I know, I want to go to Chicago soooo badly.  Come on DH!!

• Options

Just checking in now.

I had another NST test this morning and baby Benjamin passed with flying colors. I'm officially full term today and when I wake up tomorrow I'll be more pregnant than I ever was with Jonny. So strange!

I dropped Jonny off with my mom this morning so I could go to the Dr's. and she's keeping him all day since I have to go back for a growth ultrasound this afternoon. So now I have about 3 hours to myself! I think I'm going to try to sand/prime/paint some bookshelves that DH made yesterday that are going to be in Jonny's big boy room.

• Options

imageLovesMM:
    F?ck Monday. 

I have to agree, loves.

I'm also having pregnant pains.  My legs and hips are so sore.  And my toes feel like they're going to fall off.

I'm also "training" the new girl whos taking my place once I'm on mat leave but I'm supposed to stand back and let her do everything and just answer her questions.  This is actually very hard for me cause shes so slow!

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

Just checking in now.

I had another NST test this morning and baby Benjamin passed with flying colors. I'm officially full term today and when I wake up tomorrow I'll be more pregnant than I ever was with Jonny. So strange!

I dropped Jonny off with my mom this morning so I could go to the Dr's. and she's keeping him all day since I have to go back for a growth ultrasound this afternoon. So now I have about 3 hours to myself! I think I'm going to try to sand/prime/paint some bookshelves that DH made yesterday that are going to be in Jonny's big boy room.

That is GREAT news!!! Smile Love the name too!
  • Options
    imageRyeCatcher:

Happy Monday OSC and ladies! 

I've never been so sore in all my life.  I had my Tough Mudder this weekend and it totally kicked my butt.  Most amazing competition I've ever been involved in, but I can barely walk today my a$$ is so sore.

Congrats! That is awesome that you did it. I'd love to do one of those obstacle races sometime, but I'm skeeered I won't be able to make it through some of the obstacles!

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

Just checking in now.

Aw, glad to hear baby is doing well and still cookin'!

• Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    imageTMNTgirl:

Just checking in now.

Yay Benny!  Big Smile

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

Just checking in now.

Yay!  Great news. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Options
    imageRyeCatcher:

Happy Monday OSC and ladies! 

I've never been so sore in all my life.  I had my Tough Mudder this weekend and it totally kicked my butt.  Most amazing competition I've ever been involved in, but I can barely walk today my a$$ is so sore.

Go you!   Thats awesome!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"