Washington Babies

***PG & TTC Check In 7/16/2012***

We have 34 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

6 are having GIRLS

9 are having a BOYS

2 are keeping it a SURPRISE

17 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other news

Baby Watch this week

Anyone heard from worldispurple on the arrival of her LO? Congratulations to AmyInOly for the birth of her baby boy Charlie on 7/3! Congratulations to LegalBritt on the birth of her little girl on 7/6! nicolepatricia87, amandaleigh1, and skyyak are all due this week! Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to hear announcements!

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum - UNKNOWN

February 2013

12 - Lndzy13 - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

LuvBug12683

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? 

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not?

8. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

5. Questions for next week?

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ***PG & TTC Check In 7/16/2012***

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 31, sleep sucks

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? next week, nothing special

4. What are you looking forward to this week? not much

5. Monday confession?

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? Last time around I had a hard time finding the think ones. So I would just buy when I could. 

7. Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? I did not last time and I will declne this time.  I don't feel it tells you anything and with #1 it was very painful getting checked during labor so I don't want it done any more than necessary.

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me? track with OPK even if they tell you not.  We had an trigger and IUI date set based on ultrasound and I tested with OPK on the night of the trigger and already got a positive.  I called the next morning and they moved it to that day (which was up 1 day).  That was the cycle that worked.  Take something (music/book) to distract you while you have the 10 min post procedure wait.  Waiting to get up to pee was the hardest part for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• PG Questions

5.  For burp cloths, the Gerber ones are fine.  Or you can get used ones at any consignment store.  I used the Target flannel receiving blankets for burp cloths.  They were too small. for anything else and surprisingly absorbent.  I got about a dozen for my shower.

6.  I got checked 3x last PG.  The first was at 38 weeks to confirm she was head down.  I found out that I was 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced and she was at +1 station.  IThe news threw me into a tizzy and I was convinced I would have her that weekend.  I went nuts washing clothes, cooking, and otherwise wearing myself out.  Next check was at 41 weeks.  My cervix was so posterior that the mw couldn't tell my progress.  She was still very low, but the posterior position left me pretty discouraged that she would never come.  Third check was in labor at 41w5d, 7cm.  I got in the tub and she was born 1.5 hours later.  I had the first check for a good reason, but in retrospect wish I hadn't learned my progress.  I am glad I only had one check in labor.  There would have been no way to get me out of the tub for another to "see if I was ready to push".  I think next time I will opt for fewer checks, perhaps none.  If I had a different care provider, I might have been pressured to induce at 38 wks with a Bishop score that high.  There is no way baby would have been ready.  Other factors to consider, if I am GBS positive or my water breaks, Iprefer not to get checked as it increases risk of infection.  As with anything, make an informed decision and think about how the information might impact you on all levels/what you will do with it.

TTC

1.  Cycle 1 Waiting to O maybe?

2.  Raspberry picking today.

3.  I am sick of my summer job already and it's only the 4th week.

• Loading the player...

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 37, my lower right back is killing me, I can barely move when sitting or getting up.

2. Any milestones this week? I am officially FULL TERM!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow, possible membrane stripping.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Progress...eviction notice has been given.

5. Monday confession?

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? I didn't use anything like that the first time around, we used mostly bibs and towels.

7. Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? At my old OB office where I had my son, they didn't do internals until 39 weeks which was fine by me.  IMO they mean nothing, you could be 2 cm and 50% for a month.  When I had one done at 39weeks 2 days I was only slightly soft, and I went into labor the following evening and my son was born a day later. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. What week are you in? week 29. Any new aches or pains?  A pinched nerve in my backside that comes and goes.  Ugh.

2. Any milestones this week?  We put together most of the stuff in the baby's room this weekend!  (not sure if that counts or not though....LOL)

3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow.  Will anything special happen at that appointment?  GD test

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Hopefully, passing my GD test!

5. Monday confession?  I am feeling very lazy today, but there is a lot of stuff I need to get done.

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them?  I am still looking...like a pp said, I am also having a hard time finding the thick ones.

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not?  Haven't gotten to that point yet...not sure what I am going to do.

8. Questions for next week?  Is your husband/partner taking time off of work to stay home with you and LO after baby comes?  How long will they be home?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? 39! "due" on thursday! Any new aches or pains? Nope.baby still up high so I don't even have the waddle.

2. Any milestones this week? My due date, I guess. I think I will be going over...

3. When is your next appointment? Thurs

Will anything special happen at that appointment?

I am getting a nice long ultrasound and biophysical profile provided I don't go into labor before hand. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

I am looking forward to getting closer to meeting my baby. 

5. Monday confession?

I am looking for any way to pass the time at work these days. In my head I am already on leave. 

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? ?

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not?

My question. I keep saying to myself I am going to decline them in my weekly visits, but then I cave because I am overcome by curiosity, and frankly I don't find it all that uncomfortable. I don't want to be checked very much while in labor, and I have put this in my birth plan, but I am afraid that I will be curious again and go against my better judgement and get checked more than my original plan.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 30 weeks. Nothing new.

2. Any milestones this week? Nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I had an appointment today. They said baby girl is measuring at 33 week (3 weeks ahead). They ordered another ultra sound to get a better look.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? It's my first week of working from home. I'm looking forward to having a little extra time to get things done around the house.

5. Monday confession? I'm still a little sad about my GD diagnosis. I know I just need to get over it. It is what it is. But I'm still struggling with what the long term affects could be.

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? No clue where to get the best deal. I just put the plain white ones they carry at BRU on my registry. Amazon would probably be my other place to look.

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? I'm not sure what this is in context to? Do you mean when you're close to being term? Just in general throughout pregnancy? If you mean closer to term; I probably would so I could see where I'm at. I'm not sure what the drawbacks would be as I'm not to that point. 

8. Questions for next week? None

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • JJsMumJJsMum member

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  13 weeks :) 

2. Any milestones this week?  Out of the 1st trimester!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Next appointment is August 3rd.    Don't think anything special happens.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Honestly?  Just being done with the 1st tri.  Can't wait to get some energy and appetite back!

5. Monday confession?  Ummm, does the fact that I've eaten a bagel with butter for breakfast and lunch count?  Nothing else sounds good...

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them?  I don't know about stores, but I've been having good luck with Craigslist.

7. Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? Haven't had that checked yet.  Still too early :)

8. Questions for next week?  For those more advanced in their pregnancy, when did you start getting your energy and appetite back?  It feels like by this point with DS I'd already started improving, but this time I'm still as tired as ever.

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

•  1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 39 weeks 5 days! Very sore due to contractions lately 2. Any milestones this week? Hopefully my baby boy will make his debut! 3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Thursday, talk about induction if he isn't here by then 4. What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully giving birth :) 5. Monday confession? I walked 5 mi today hoping it will jump start things 6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them?  I've found some at Ross, and you can get a good deal at Michaels with a coupon 7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? I do, I'm just too curious not to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 17 - not really

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? mid-august, we find out the gender!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? meeting friends out for HH tomorrow

5. Monday confession? I'm really excited about the fact we finally got a yard and waste bin and I can put our food scraps in it! I feel sort of dorky for my excitement. 

6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? n/a

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? they did one at my first appointment b/c they thought I wanted one - they haven't asked since.                                                                                                                

TTCing Questions

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me? I had 2 - what do you want to know?

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • 6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? Just buy the cheap Gerber ones I believe they come in a 10 pack of prefolds. You can get them at Target for less than $10.

7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? I went ahead and let them do I believe 2. One was at 37 weeks and the other was at 40 to try and get things started.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • TTCing Questions

Cycle 1, just finishing my 2WW...will probably test this weekend!

POAS! And my DD's 4th birthday party on Saturday!

3. Monday confession?
    I spent WAY too much on her party (again) :

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?
    I don't, sorry! :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi ladies! 

TTCing Questions

Cycle 15.  2WW.  4dpiui.

We're going to visit the ILs this week, and I actually really like them, and BIL & fam too. :)  We'll also be meeting one of my Bumpie friends from TTGP who's not too far from the ILs! 

3. Monday confession?

I am way way too hopeful about this cycle. 

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

I just had my first IUI this cycle.  I'm not sure what advice you're looking for.  The IUI itself was pretty quick, and only a little uncomfortable.  As for your SO's part, I'd recommend he get plenty of sleep, and stay well hydrated the few days leading up to it. :)  Let me know if you have any other questions. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • imageRequiresExalted:

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

I just had my first IUI this cycle.  I'm not sure what advice you're looking for.  The IUI itself was pretty quick, and only a little uncomfortable.  As for your SO's part, I'd recommend he get plenty of sleep, and stay well hydrated the few days leading up to it. :)  Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks for that information. I guess I kept hoping that this cycle I would get a BFP & wouldn't need to go the next step. Not looking good though so off to discuss IUI options with a new RE. Thanks!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 9 waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Getting our new house a little more  organised - there are far too many boxes to unpack

3. Monday confession? I am getting pretty annoyed with DH and his short temper lately with DS. I need to remind him that he is the adult far too many times lately! Men!!

4. Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me? Thanks girls for your information with personnal experiences

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Hi! My name is Kami and I'm new to the board.  I grew up in Kent and am now in the Puyallup area. I have a little girl that is 1 and just found out that I was pregnant with #2 last week. We were lucky enough to get KU on our first cycle. I'm not positive of the edd, since my cycles and O date are out of wak, but it should be late March, probably around the 24th :) Can't wait to get to know you ladies.  1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 4-5. I feel great, except I'm really tired and having trouble sleeping. I was super sick for most of my last pregnancy, so it's a nice change! 2. Any milestones this week? Nope. 3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? August 15th is my dating u/s. excited! 4. What are you looking forward to this week? Sleep? 5. Monday confession? I farted almost the whole way through my workout today... Every time I did a jumping jack. Lol.  6. I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? I love mine. I had a hard time finding the thick, non-wrinkly kind, but I was gifted a few last time.  7.  Do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not? I declined last time and plan to this time. I don't see the point.  8. Questions for next week? What is your favorite maternity clothing item?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"