August 2011 Moms
Options

It was my eldest daughter's B-Day yesterday!

As I'm typing this, "yesterday" wasn't really that long ago, lol.  I guess I'm still kind of wound up.  I'm pretty proud of myself, because it was my first time entertaining.  We moved into this house only a few months ago, after living either with one of our parents or in a place paid for by our parents.  This was our first chance to invite everyone over and par-tay!  And it went off [mostly] without a hitch!  Big Girl was super excited and happy and had tons of fun.  I made almost all of her decorations and her cake, and there was plenty of junk food for everyone.  The only damper was that her father didn't bother calling - not really a big surprise because he's a total cop-out dad.  He'll send a barrage of texts tomorrow telling me what a horrible person I am for not having her call him, but that doesn't mean much coming from a sad sack like him.  She had her soon-to-be-stepdad, all her friends and family, and more sugar than a 5-year-old should reasonably have, so it was still the best day ever!

Next up is the Little One's first (!!!) birthday!  I'm so excited, I can hardly contain it!  What are you ladies planning for your LO's big days?

// I love you too. //

Re: It was my eldest daughter's B-Day yesterday!

• Options

That's great!

We are just having a gathering of friends and family for his first birthday.

• Options
    eesomeeesome member

Awww...that was nice of you! Sounds like she had a great day!

We are planning a party in our backyard. Jersey Mike Subs, watermelon salad, potato salad and of course...cake! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awwwwww yay sounds like fun Party!!! 

We are having nothing to fancy but a party at the park with some loved ones and BBQ. Games and Prizes. Pi?ata and of course cake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"