LGBT Parenting
Options

*jeannkerri*

I KNOOOOOOOW! The TTC thing kinda came out of nowhere... It was sort of like, let's do it! Then we talked to our KD, he said yes, and we jumped on it. Now we're TTW'ing... I hate it. Smile Let's plan a date! I'd love to see you and N! 

Re: *jeannkerri*

• Options

HiHiHiHiHi!   Yes!  Let's plan something.  I was hoping our house would sell by now and was going to try to plan something at our new home (where ever that may be..) but it isn't.  So I was thinking we could have a cookout/get together/whatever at my (on the market) house?  Feeling up to a trip to the 'burbs ;) Or I can come into the city!  Whatev's.

Anyone in MA (or local) interested?  Mrl02 and I have been talking about once a month, since out last meetup, about getting together but this whole house on the market, showings every other freaking day to no avail thing has consumed me.

The time to plan is afoot.

:)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member
    I'll go wherever. Your house, our house, or a place in between. Let's do it! Mrl02, what say you? Other local or somewhat local folks?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am game and we are around most of the time.  I can even do mid week as I am on vacation!  Let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes MA get together! Jean is practically my neighbor, or tdm's place works too.  Or perhaps a beach picnic gathering? We are free most of August.
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"