April 2011 Moms
Options

In Laws!!!!

Drive me crazy!! So in 5 years we've only had the in laws watch the kids over night 3 time, all this last year with the wedding going on and everything. They let the kids stay up till whenever they want to fall asleep, even if the grandparents fall asleep the kids are still up!!! The night before the wedding SIL had my 5y/o and said he didn't fall asleep until 1:30am!!!! She has a 5 y/o also and is strict with her kid, I thought she would be able to tell a kid it was time to go to sleep. The grandparents had the 1 y/o that same night and said he stayed up until 12am!!! I don't know how these people dont tell kids it is time to sleep! They are both easy sleepers also, just put them in bed and they sleep. Sorry I had to vent, it drives me crazy!!! Thank gosh the wedding is over so they wont have to..... dang it I just remembered the honeymoon coming up in 2 weeks!!! they have them for 2 nights! What do I do to get them to get the kids to sleep at a reasonable time? At least they will never have to watch them over night after that!

Re: In Laws!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"