Dads & Dads-to-be

My gf bday

I currently have no money. My bike was stolen and I don't get paid until next week. Also she is a person that likes going out and I know she has been in the house for a few months now. I don't know what to do. she says just buy pizza and a cake and we can have it at her house and watch movies but her mom is there and its so un romantic what should I do

Re: My gf bday

• get a box of wine and ask if they're down for a threesome. sounds romantic to me.
  • imagerachaelbritt:
    get a box of wine and ask if they're down for a threesome. sounds romantic to me.

nice!!

• Loading the player...
  • one time when i was in high school by bf bought a pizza. lit candles, got an ice bucket and put two sodas in it (instead of wine) and put on some soft music at his parents house and it was our "romantic italian dinner"

too sweet. just put some thought into it

Anniversary
  • theres always free and cool events goign on in any given city if you do some google investigating, maybe visit your tourism page.........good luck!

• imagerachaelbritt:
    get a box of wine and ask if they're down for a threesome. sounds romantic to me.

Yes 

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Sorry to but in on the guys board...but...

How are your culinary skills? Maybe make a pizza (or anything for that matter - usually cheaper than take out anyway) and a cake (or pick up a couple cupcakes at the bakery) Light some candles, grab a bottle of cheap wine or champagne (Korbel or Barefoot is actually pretty decent and usually on sale - Trader Joe's has even better values if you have one near by) give her a foot rub and put on a chick flick. She'll appreciate the effory you put into the evening far more than the extrtavagent night out. Buy mom a movie ticket to get you a few hours alone :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry - should add... if you literally have zero dollars, get creative and use what is in the house to make it special. No wine? Drink juice from wine glasses. No good movies to watch? Read to her. Draw her a bath and write her notes on the tub tiles with lipstick (make sure it's not her favorite, almost empty tube!) Fold little notes of things you love about her, silly memories you have of the two of you and put them in a glass with a ribbon on it - something she can look at when she's feeling sad/moody/lonely/etc.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"