New Jersey Babies
Options

Pregnant and in a wedding in South Jersey

Hi everyone!

I figured I would ask everyone here before I headed over to the knot...I am in a wedding on December 1st and my first baby is due December 7th.  Needless to say I will be large and in charge :)  I just heard from the bride that the bridesmaids dresses are in.  I'm definitely going to need alternations since we ordered it several sizes larger, however I need to leave room for my belly.  Any suggestions as to when I should get it altered?  I was thinking about waiting till the 3rd trimester, but I wasn't sure when...

Does anyone know of a tailor that could do last minute alterations in the South Jersey area, around Cherry Hill Mount Laurel area?? 

Any help is greatly appreciated :) 

Re: Pregnant and in a wedding in South Jersey

• Options

I'd first find a seamstress and then ask him/her how close you could have the alterations done to get the dress back in time.  You'll probably need a few fittings.

I was in a wedding with a pg woman last year and she pretty much finished up her alterations 1 week before the wedding.

Does the bride realize you might not make it to the wedding? 

• Options

For my wedding in April I used Fashion Stitch on Church Rd. in Mt. Laurel. It was a lot of work and she did it in a month. She is fantastic. I'm sure she could get it done for you. Here's the info:

Fashion Stitch

3806 Church Rd

856-727-9474

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"