Los Angeles Babies
Options

Kaiser OB-GYN Rec - Woodland Hills

Hey ladies,

If you have had any experience (good or bad) with a kaiser WH ob/gyn - please post.

TIA

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Kaiser OB-GYN Rec - Woodland Hills

• Options
    Hi there.  I delivered in Woodland Hills, but that was 11 and 13 years ago.  I also had c-sections with both, but I was very happy with both experiences, especially the first one! When are you due?  I'm going to be delivering in Panarama City this time and have no idea what to expect!  Best wishes
  • Options

Hi!

March 2013 ... I have some recs from my RE, and some friends of my MIL.

Meeting with the OBGYN nurse on Wednesday, :)

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had GD, so I believe I saw just about every OB there while I was pregnant. I liked almost every one of them. My main OB was Dr. Wong. I adore him. However, Dr. Amann actually delivered my baby and got him out safe and sound. The midwives there are also wonderful. I dealt with Linda Faydo quite a bit and was a big fan. Good luck!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagePaviku:
    I had GD, so I believe I saw just about every OB there while I was pregnant. I liked almost every one of them. My main OB was Dr. Wong. I adore him. However, Dr. Amann actually delivered my baby and got him out safe and sound. The midwives there are also wonderful. I dealt with Linda Faydo quite a bit and was a big fan. Good luck!!

I had my US with Dr Ng - but I also tested borderline GD (if it was last year it would have been negative - GRR)... I'll be meeting one of the midwives, Lydia, and one of the docs I want to work with - Dr. Weiss - also works with the Diabetes clinic.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"