Snarky and T-TTC
Options

We have an annoying neighbor

This lady is so nice, so its unfortunate that she's so annoying.  She complains nonstop about the people across the street from us.  She swears they are selling drugs and that people are constantly coming and going from their house.  Neither DH or I have noticed anything.  

She called the police on them on the 4th of July because they were partying too loud.  We weren't home until late so who knows....

This morning she talked to DH and said she called the police on them last night because they were being "SO LOUD."  We went to bed at 10 and heard absolutely nothing.  We didn't even realize the cops came!

I'm not sure if she just doesn't like them or what?  But it really seems like she's making a mountain out of a molehill.  

I'm getting worried the "loud" neighbors will think we're the ones calling the cops on them because we're new to the neighborhood. 

It just seems so petty to me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We have an annoying neighbor

• Options

That is really annoying.  This woman sounds like a real pain. 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oy! There's at least one in every neighborhood, it seems. Our meddlesome neighbor recently moved. I'm hoping our new neighbors won't be like the old one!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's the worst! So far our neighbors have been really great here. You get to know everyone once the weather warms up. Although the house next door is up for sale. So hopefully the new neighbors aren't a problem.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    What a pain.  I'm sure if she is that troubled by your neighbors she's been complaining about them and causing trouble for awhile - then they shouldn't think it's you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would be like "omg someone called the cops on us too!" to the other neighbors so they don't think it's you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"