Washington Babies
Options

Pediatrician - North end

I am looking for a good pediatrician in the north end (I live in the Lynnwood/Mountlake Terrace area but am willing to travel). I want an MD but I went to a midwife for my birth and love the midwife model of care, so I would like a more naturally-minded MD. Largely someone willing to talk with me and advise me, rather than dictate to me. Anyone have a good recommendation?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Pediatrician - North end

• Options
    I love Carol Doroshow at Kids Clinic in N Seattle.  She took time to explain all the options for vaccinations, the risks/benefits of each and then had me decide.   She is an MD and naturopath so she often gives a wide range of treatment options.  She is also on the Board of the AAP.  We unfortunately needed to switch pedis because we changed to Group Health.  I don't like our new one nearly as much.
  • Options

We love Dr. Rupin Thakkar at the Edmonds Children's Clinic. They are very good there. We spent about an hour interviewing him before DD was born and he answered all our questions. He is willing to talk with you, advise you and listen to your concerns. He doesn't hand out prescriptions at the drop of a hat and is very soft spoken and good with DD. She has been comfortable with him from the get-go.

We have also seen a couple of the other doctors in the practice when DD got sick and Dr. Thakkar was on vacation. They are all good.

They also have evening and weekend hours so you don't have to go to the emergency room unless it is very late at night.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have been told by everyone that Woodinville pediatrics is amazing.  I am in the process of switching my boys there and will have them for the new baby. 

• Options
    love love love Richmond Pediatrics in Shoreline.  We see Dr. Ernst, but they are all really great there.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"