Nevada Babies

Pediatrician - Henderson

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a pediatrician in Henderson? I'm due Aug 21 and need to find one pretty soon!

Thanks! 

Re: Pediatrician - Henderson

• We go to Dr La Motte, her practice has two locations one at the medical buildings attatched to St Rose off Eastern, and onenext to the SpringValley Hospital off Rainbow. We really like her, and we have also seen Dr. Hannah once for a cold,and she was really nice and explained everything in a very understanding manner. She didnt talk to me like I was a FTM freaking out. Her office was recommened to us my the Nurses at My OB GYN ( Dr. Ciklin) Essential Womens Health.

Good Luck :)

• I'm due the same time.. FTM, but I have friends who use Dr. Hodapp who love him.. that's who I'll be using. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We also use Dr. La Motte.  We originally started with another dr in the practice, but she left :(. I've also seen dr. Darcie and Hannah.  I really LOVED Darcie the most...I'm a FTM and super duper worrier, it was the third time in 3 months I brought my daughter to check out her ears, and Darcie was super patient and sweet.  I didn't feel silly at all, which I appreciated.  She didn't rush either and was willing to answer all of our questions, even unrelated to the visit, but my little ones health.  We go to the office by spring valley hospital on rainbow, but have been to the Henderson one.  I highly recommend them!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've heard great things about St Rose pediatrics. We're thinking of making the switch
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"