Minnesota Babies

Hotels with waterparks/pools

Wondering if anyone knows of any good hotels with waterparks/splash pad type areas for kiddos to play? (Besides the waterpark of america). Family is looking to come visit us and have a fun place for their 5 kids. Something with a waterslide or two, and maybe wading areas for smaller ones. Ideally located on the E or SE side of the cities. St.Paul and suburbs. Thanks!
TTC since August 2009
Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
HSG September 2010 All clear 
1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
TTC Blog
TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
the beauty of love as it was made to be"
Mumford & Sons

Re: Hotels with waterparks/pools

• The only other waterpark hotel in the cities I can think of is Grand Rios in Brooklyn Park.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I think grand rios is closed.

There is the nice waterpark  downtown mpls by the depot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Holiday Inn in Lakeville by McStop on 35 has a kids splash area and a small water slide. The only other one I know of is the AmericInn in Shakopee which would be a drive. 
    imageimage
  • Well, if you're up for a little road trip, there is one in Duluth that is great.  It's called The Edge and is located on London road overlooking Lake Superior.  Otherwise, I like the one in Holiday Inn Maple Grove that someone mentioned.  If you are looking for one in the eastern suburbs, I know there's one in the Shoreview community center.  Not in a hotel, but still, it's a fun water park for the kids.  Someone mentioned Grand Rios, but that has been closed down.  It's for the best, too.  They had HORRIBLE management and a 17 year old died on one of the slides there.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • jess60jess60 member

I have friends that do a staycation at the Radisson in Roseville.  It's not a waterpark but there is a children's pool.  Hth.

ETA: There is a Country Inn & Suites in Vadnais Heights with a waterslide.

https://www.countryinns.com/saint-paul-hotel-mn-55110/mnvadna

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"