Secondary IF
Options

Intro/First Cycle after HSG

Hello -- I've been lurking on this board for quite awhile so this will be my first time posting with an intro and question. I have a son who will be three in two weeks, and my husband and I have been TTC our second since October 2010. I got pregnant with my son the second month of trying, so I was completely blindsided when it wasn't happening again. I did get pregnant last May, which ended in a miscarriage at 9 weeks, and I just started testing with my OBGYN (specializes in infertility) to see what can be causing our problems.

I had an HSG done in June -- one tube was partially blocked, but was cleared out during the procedure. This is my first cycle after the HSG and my period came way early (25 day cycle). It's been really heavy - much heavier than usual, and has also been long. I'm on cycle day 9 and am still spotting, which is unusual for me.

Has anyone experienced this, post-HSG? Cycles being off or different than usual? Any info would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Re: Intro/First Cycle after HSG

• Options
    Welcome! Glad they were able to get your tube cleared. I have had an HSG but dont remember a heavy period after. Sorry I couldnt help. Just wanted to say hello. 
    TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
  • Options
    Hello! I'm new too. I just had my HSG a few weeks ago, and I'm expecting AF today or tomorrow so I don't have any answers for your question. Sorry. I think it is a good thing that they were able to clear the tube, hopefully that will be the little extra thing you need. *fingers crossed*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks everyone for your responses and support!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"