Cincinnati Babies
Options

Vaccination Schedules

Does anyone know of a pediatrician in the Cincinnati area that is open minded to discussing a vaccination schedule that differs from the CDC's recommended schedule?

Re: Vaccination Schedules

• Options
    Group Health Associates might be.  My doctor asked me about the vaccinations before they were given to my son.  I had them all given to mine but they did ask, so they may be open to your wants.  They have tons of different offices.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I met with a pediatrician at GHA and they follow the American Academy of Pediatrics vaccination schedule. She did say we are able to refuse certain vaccinations but there are some that baby must have in order to be seen at their office.

All of their pediatricians do consults if you're interested in talking to one about your concerns. Kenwood has four MDs that are really nice. We met Dr. DeBlasis and Dr. Pramuk seems really good too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to ESD peds. At our prenatal appt with Dr. Drasnin, he mentioned being open to discussion about vaccination schedules.

• Options
    I don't know of any in particular but you might want to look into some family practice dr's (instead of a pediatrician) if this is something you feel really strongly about- they may be more open to considering a delayed schedule or alternative schedule. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"